They call me Cuban Pete. I’m the king of the rhumba beat. When I play the maracas I go chick chicky boom, chick chicky boom
- As much as I love having my commute buddy to and from work now, getting up at 4:30 is already old. It’s been two days. Today brew boy told me I was grumpy. You do not point out to a grumpy person their grumpiness. He’s lucky I was too grumpy to punch his arm.
- One fun thing is that now I’m at the office by 7:15, I can catch up on my TV that brew boy won’t watch with me for 45 minutes. Related: last night’s Mindy Project was so cute.
- My stomach has kind of been a mess since we got back from Mexico. Brew boy is convinced I’m pregnant. Apparently he has magic sperm.
- While I was gone a coworker made herself an evite and used word art. WORD ART. Then she got offended when I offered to redo it for her.
- Is buying yourself a present for surviving your own wedding acceptable? Because now that I’m not pumping money into a wedding account I really want a Cuyana tote.
- Did any of you recently married ladies use one of the websites that’s supposed to make changing your name a snap? Pros? Cons?
- I’m obsessed with The Other Woman. Maybe I’ve listened to it on repeat all day.
- Did you all know Gilmore Girls is coming to Netflix in October???? I’m taking a week off and not sleeping or showering so I can watch them all back to back to back.
- Still no wedding pics ladies. Imma sorry.
I am not there to guide him. I would put $20 on him going outbound instead of in, but I want to go home. Plus that’s not nice.
I know, I know, I owe you guys pictures and a legitimate post about the wedding, but I’ve got a mountain of emails to catch up on and only a sneak peek from the photogs, so you’ll have to make do with this gem that I stole from Facebook. I don’t know why I love it so much because it’s fuzzy and you can’t see our faces, but I do. I PROMISE to post more as soon as I can. Love you, mean it.
Oh, hello Tumblr. Fancy seeing you here. I’ll post more when I get to a real computer, but I thought maybe you all would like to see this little shot right here. It’s alright, kind of pretty, not too bad.
Already ready to go back…
Getting married is hard work. #wereallsosleepy #jandagetmarried
Legit wife. #jandagetmarried
It all happened… Yesterday. It was ammmmmazzzzing. I’m not sure I’ve ever been this exhausted but it was totally worth it. Will post sneak peeks soon!
It’s all happening… #jandagetmarried